The best feature of the Zojirushi BB-HAC10 mini bakery is its small size – just 8 x 11 x 12 inches and weighing 12 pounds. The disadvantage is that it is limited to the production of one pound of bread.
Zojirushi BB-HAC10: Characteristics
- Productivity of a pound of bread.
- Accessories : Measuring cups, spoons, instructions for use with recipes, video with instructions for use.
- An acoustic signal to add fruit, grapes or nuts.
- The breadmaker has its own carrying handle.
- Scab control button: simple or normal setting.
- It’s a small breadmaker who only weighs 12 pounds.
- For domestic use only.
- The LCD display shows the time remaining to the end, the selected mode, etc.
- Mode selection button: simple, soft, fast, French or paste.
- The non-stick frying pan is screwed on and secured.
- Energy Consumption : The heating consumes 450 W and the engine 95 W.
- Power supply 120 Volt, 60 Hz, alternating current.
- Removable lid with viewing window and steam outlet.
- In the resting cycle, the flour and the liquid are heated before kneading.
- Separate buttons for jam, cake and cookies/pasta.
- Plasticine blade on a stick.
- Start/Reset button : Touch the button once to start the operation, or press and hold to cancel the operation.
- Timer key: delays the end of a loaf of bread to 13 hours.
Size 1 Pound Sterling
The size of a one kilo loaf of bread is good for one person, a couple or a small family of three. If you’re in a hurry, you can bake a pound of bread in about two hours using the Quick Baking Method and the Rapidly Growing Yeast Bread recipe.
If you want to feed a large family or make bread for a family reunion, this baker is too small. Read our article about bread bakers for large families if you need to make large loaves of bread.
The mini bread maker produces a small bar of 1 pound.
In a frying pan they make a narrow, upright bread. Be careful when removing the bread pan from the baking chamber, as it will be very hot after baking. It is best to clean bowls and knives with care and delicacy, because the non-stick coating can be scratched.
Please note that the timer function is not available for all programs. The timer can only be used when the main, soft and french modes are selected. It doesn’t work for fast baked goods, dough, cookies/stickers, pies or jam.
Can it make dough?
The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 has a dough machine for the production of bread dough according to recipes with active dry yeast. It takes about an hour and forty-five minutes from start to finish. The preparation of the dough consists of the following steps: Rest, knead, first elevator, stir and second elevator.
The following test recipes and instructions can be found in the BB-HAC10 user manual:
- Oil Roller
- Cinnamon roll
- Crescent moon
- Wholemeal rolls
- Traditional pizza dough
- Pizza dough with beer
- Soft pretzels
It’s not the only dough this small baking machine can bake. When making cookies/pastry dough, prepare the dough for making cookies or noodles. The manual contains recipes for basic biscuits, oatmeal biscuits and sugar biscuits. You can even make dough for pasta, lasagna and sandwiches.
The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 has a compact control panel.
Can it make bread from wholemeal?
Zojirushi’s BB-HAC10 mini bread maker may be small, but it can still make bread from whole wheat. His manual contains recipes for 100% wholemeal bread, 100% fat-free wheat bread and 100% wholemeal apple bread.
Can he make banana bread?
Yeah, you can make a banana roll out of it. The manual contains a recipe for making banana bread. You cannot use the timer function to make banana bread because the banana in the pan can spoil. No problem, banana bread is never baked at night and served for breakfast.
Can he make bread with sourdough?
No, the BB-HAC10 does not contain a sourdough starter and the instruction manual does not contain sourdough recipes.
You should consider one of Zojirushi’s large 2-pound cookers, because they have a sourdough preparation course. The BB-CEC20 and BB-PAC20 product manuals also contain information and recipes for making 2-pound sourdough rolls.
How do I add fruit and nuts?
The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 has no fruit and nut dispenser. You must wait for the component add-on signal, which appears about 30 minutes after pressing the start button. It beeps five times and the word ADD flashes on the display. Open the lid and add more ingredients while stirring the dough. The signal for adding fruit/nuts is given during kneading.
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 versus BB-PAC20
The biggest difference is in the size of the bread (and the amount of dough) that these zojirushi bread bakers can prepare and in the staff. The BB-HAC10 can only produce one pound of bread. The BB-PAC20 can produce 1.5 pounds and 2 pounds of bread, but not 1 pound. Your choice between these two options depends on the size of the bread you prefer and the number of people you need to feed.
Another difference that can be important is the gluten-free BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso course. This is the only Zojirushi bakery that is gluten-free. The BB-HAC10 mini bakery does not offer gluten-free dishes and the instructions for use only contain a recipe for gluten-free natural rice bread. The BB-PAC20 is a much better choice for gluten-free bread.
Bakers who don’t like the rest of the Zojirushi bread baker’s cycle, pay attention: The rest of the cycle of the BB-HAC10 mini boiler cannot be cancelled. However, the rest of the cycle of the BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso can be turned off by pressing the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons for more than three seconds (until REST OFF is displayed). It’s a small object, but it can be useful information for someone.
The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 produces 1.5 and 2 pounds of bread, but cannot produce 1 pound of bread.
- He mixes and kneads the dough for bread, pizza, biscuits and pasta.
- The timer can be used to make fresh bread for breakfast.
- The small size of a one-pound loaf of bread makes it possible to use it for one person or a couple.
- The compact design takes up less space than other bakery machines.
BB-HAC10: Impairment losses
- The size of the bread is too small to be practical for a large family.
- The LCD monitor is not illuminated and may be difficult to read at times.
- There is no vending machine for adding extra ingredients.
- The rest of the cycle, in which the ingredients are heated before being mixed, cannot be interrupted.
- The times of the individual cycles of kneading, lifting and baking cannot be reprogrammed based on personal preferences.
- The mixing blade does not fall apart and leaves a small hole in a loaf of bread.
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 is a mini bakery!
The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 is actually a mini bakery, because it limits itself to the production of one pound of sandwiches. In a big family, it won’t take long. Due to its small size, however, it does not need much space to let the switches do their work.
It is well-designed and offers all the basic functions of its large 2-pound bread brewers, except the ability to individually reprogram knead, rise and bake. There is also no gluten-free course like the BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso.
If you don’t have much space in your kitchen and you only bake for one or three people, this 1-pound mini breadmaker can be the solution. All you have to do is accept a relatively high price (you can find offers online on Amazon.com).
zojirushi mini bread maker,zojirushi bb-hac10 gluten-free bread,zojirushi bread maker,skg 1-pound loaf mini bread maker,zojirushi bread maker review,zojirushi mini bread maker recipe book,zojirushi bb-ssc10,zojirushi bread maker bb-kwq10 review
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.